Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Weeks ago my life changed forever

Hey Lilies,
I am officially three weeks out (YAY)! This time is going so fast! It seemed that getting to the point of surgery took forever but once I got there it flew right by. This week has been an interesting one. I went back to work on Monday and my energy was super low. Tuesday I felt like 1 million bucks. I worked all day Wednesday and ended up not getting any sleep because I had a tooth that had bothered me before surgery that I decided to wait on until after I heal from surgery to deal with it and it showed out Wednesday, night I could not get to sleep due to the constant throbbing of two teeth, YIKES! On another note I am starting to see some weight loss in my face you be the judge
I am so excited about my (small victory) I can not wait ti see more progress. My wedding rings are starting to become super loose also. Many people think weight loss surgery is a easy way out so I would like to address those naysayers it is defiantly not a easy way out WL surgery is not for the faint at heart you have you ups and downs and you have to work you butt of to see results. Lilies if you choose this path you have to know that the only one that is changing is you! All of your friends and family will still eat what they want around you and you will have to make yourself walk, eat right and go to the gym. I was so close to 500lbs that it scared me. I wanted my husband to have a wife and I do want children! So if you are considering this path do your research, do it for YOU and embrace the journey!

Things I am looking forward to a few (small things)
  • Having beautiful babys
  • Having a even better sex life with my husband (keeping it real)
  • Energy
  • No seatbelt extenders on planes
  • Not having to wonder if I am going to fit in (seats, chairs, and other spaces) 
  • Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping

You see when you are a bigger person you  (rather you realize it or not) plan out every aspect of your life instead of just enjoying it, I plan on enjoying my life EVEN MORE!

Peace, Love and Blessings to you all!

Tally

4 comments:

  1. I see it in your face!!.wow for you!!!..u making me have flash backs girl!...from one WL sister to another...stay the course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps...check out Obesity Help .com. great blog community for wks peeps..my blog is there (wlgriffin)

    ReplyDelete