Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Turning Point...

In February of 2011 my life changed drastically. I was awaken .by sharp pains in the lower region of my body from front to back. I had endured this pain for about two days until a friend of mine made me go to my OBGYN. Up until then I thought that the pain and anguish I was experiencing was just a bad period. We later discovered via my doctor that I had suffered a miscarriage. This was so devastating for me! I blamed myself, I felt like 'How come you don't know you are pregnant"? "What kind of woman are you?" Mentally it was hard to except and I began to eat more and more to hid the pain. Now note that I am have always been a big girl and I always rocked it well, but this blow in my life took me to a place I had never been and that was dissatisfaction with myself! I knew I had to change but I did not know how. I had considered WL Surgery but I had chickened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment