Friday, January 25, 2013

Officially 2 Weeks out...hmmmm

Hey Lillies,
I am officially had my surgery 2 weeks ago, WOW! My stitches are all healed up. I can get around a lot better. I am still trying to get the hang of taking the vitamins and drinking the water. My hands and ankles have not been swollen since I had my surgery! Goodbye "cankles"!  The key to this my Lillies is to get those vitamins and that water in. Here are some photos I took last week while I stayed at my friends house! (Sorry no makeup) The thing that I have around my waist they put on my in the hospital. This thing was super tight! I can now stick both arms down it! (Yippie for small victories) Many people ask me "How small do you want to be?" I never have an answer to that question. I have always been a big girl, my aim is to get healthier. When I was smaller I was a hourglass shape, which means I had a small waist and thicker everywhere else. (Find out your shape here http://www.igigi.com/igigiscustom/shape/result/ ) When I was younger I was afraid of my body, people made a bigger deal of my body than I ever did. Most times I wanted to disappear. When you let people make you an object you feel powerless! Thank God for his saving grace and identity that he gave me! The truth of the matter is we all have something (that we wish we can change). Over the years I have learned to embrace who I am and being a Plus Sized Model helped me to do that. Often times when on the road many of the prettiest girls felt the ugliest. People we have to see our selves as God sees us. We are ALL fearfully and wonderfully made and we all have something that works for us. It is up to YOU to find it and ROCK it! This is all I have for now my loves, have a WONDERFUL weekend!
 If you always do what you have always done you WILL get what you always have gotten (NO RESULTS)


No comments:

Post a Comment