Monday, July 7, 2014

This probably one of the "heaviest" TBT that I have ever done. Looking back at my HS yearbook I had some fun times but my life was so TRAUMATIC back then. People didn't have a clue the things I had to endure, but I still smiled, got good grades and remained fairly pleasant (to some people..LOL...sorry). My confidence was Nonexistent , I had no clue who I was, my value or what I wanted in life. I didn't realize I could have nice things and that I deserved better than what I was dealt. Over the years I have come to myself and although I "smiled through" a lot from this photo (Sr Picture) you can see the stress on my face. In 2003 is when I found Christ and with each year I have gotten more beautiful and younger looking (by casting all my cares) The glory of the lord will defiantly restore the years!!! Thanks Father!! ‪#‎iftheDevilhadhiswayIDbEdead‬ 


No comments:

Post a Comment